The Roustabout position is responsible for supporting oilfield operations. The position is diverse and job duties may vary on a daily basis. The Roustabout may be required
to work with hand tools, power tools and heavy equipment. Roustabouts may be required to work in all types of inclement and/or extreme weather conditions.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Safely work in a potentially hazardous environment
- Secure equipment and safely transport according to company policy and DOT regulations
- Install and make repairs to oil and produced water tanks, including confined space entry
- Dig pits and lines
- Install and repairs motors on equipment
- Operate high pressure power washing equipment
- Install and repairs piping, valves, pumps, motors
- Install and repair pipelines
- Repair dikes, perform general ground work around well sites
- Perform access road upkeep and maintenance
- Clean up oil spills and general clean up
- Must be proficient with hand and power tools as well as heavy equipment
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience working as laborer, including proficiency with all types of tools and equipment
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 75lbs.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- 1 year previous Oilfield experience
- Class A CDL
We offer competitive pay and medical benefits. Northern Oilfield Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a cover letter and resume to:
Applicants who fail to attach a resume WILL NOT be considered.