The Pumper is an responsible for the daily monitoring of well site locations and produced water disposals. Pumpers may also perform routine maintenance on
various equipment around the well site utilizing various hand tools. This position requires the ability to work in all types of inclement and/or extreme weather conditions.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor control panels during pumping operations in order to ensure that
materials are being pumped
- Monitor pumping equipment, pipelines, treaters and tanks to ensure they are operating efficiently
- Operate engines and pumps in order to shut off
wells according to production schedules, and to switch flow of oil into
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Repair gas and oil meters and gauges
- Repair pipe sections, pumps replace and clean filters
- Utilize onsite equipment to monitor the condition of fluid contained in storage tanks
- Monitor tank levels and ensure tanks are not becoming overloaded
- Call in loads to various trucking companies and ensure they are being picked up
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivelant
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- 1 year oilfield experience, roustabout or pumper preferred
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
We offer competitive pay and medical benefits. Northern Oilfield Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested parties please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who fail to attach a resume will not be considered.